[Top] 100 Medical Colleges in India
Students who want to make their future in the field of medical and are dreaming of becoming a doctor, they only need hard work.
At the same time, there is a special need to pay attention to the fact that it is very important for students to get a medical degree from the college so that they can fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor, for this, it is very important for the students to get information about good medical colleges.
However, every year millions of students take the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) examinations for admission in MBBS, BDS and Medical PG courses from a good medical college, where the candidates get seats in good MBBS / BDS course medical college on passing is.
In this article, we are going to tell you about the best government and private medical colleges of India on the basis of the quality of education, research output, industry interface, academic productivity, placement, faculty, and other facilities.
Top Medical Colleges in India
Also Read :-3 reasons to start the business! Risk has taken
Top Medical Colleges in India – Top Medical Colleges in India
India’s Top Medical Colleges – Top Medical Colleges in India, by studying medical, students can secure their future and can dream of becoming a successful and best doctor. So let us know about India’s Best Medical Colleges –
1) All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Delhi – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Establishment – year 1956
Ranking – First (by National Institute Racking Framework, India Today and Outlook India, 2019)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is the best medical college in the country, providing its students with all the world-class facilities equipped with modern and advanced technology.
This college conducts an MBBS course entrance exam at All India level every year. Candidates wishing to get admission in this college through this exam are given admission in AIIMS Delhi, Guntur, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Nagpur, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Raipur and Rishikesh campus.
After this, admission is given under the counseling process on the basis of merit list. This college provides Graduation, Masters, and Ph.D. courses.
At the same time, students want to take admission in this college, because this college is the number one college, facilities, faculty, all in all, cases.
2) Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore – Christian Medical College, Vellore
Establishment – 1900
Private or Government – Private Research Institut
Admission Criteria – NEET UG: MBBS
NEET PG: MD & MS Computer Based Test / Assessment Test / Interview for Other Courses
Christian Medical College (CMC) is located in Vellore, Tamilnadu, which is affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. This college provides many UG, PG and Doctoral courses related to Madison, Surgery, and Nursing for students.
CMC Vellore offers 64 courses in 6 streams – Medical, Paramedical, Pharmacy, Nursing, Science, Dental and offers 12-degree courses like MBBS, BSc, BPT, BOT, MD, etc.
3) Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune – Armed Forces Medical College
Established: May 1, 1948
Admission Process: NEET must be passed AFMC Entry Examination must be cleared.
Official website: www.afmc.nic.in
Armed Force Medical College (AFMC), Pune, is the first choice of students making a career in the field of medicine.
Also Read :-7 challenges to hear the heart!
It is very important for the candidates seeking admission in this college to be passed in the AFMC Entry Examination. With this, it is also important for the candidates to be present in the NEET exam.
Candidates get the chance to read only on the criteria of Armed Forces Medical College’s Eligibility Criteria. For getting admission in the college, it is necessary for the candidate to get at least 60 percent marks in the 12th class from any recognized school.
This college offers UG, PG courses in Medakil. many
AFMC is ranked among the top three medical colleges in the country by a prestigious news magazine. Along with that, it has got accreditation with its’ N ‘grading with A’ grading.
4) Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Campus: 192 acres
Official website: www.jipmer.edu.in
To read and learn new things in the campus, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is a very good medical college. Which provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
JIPMER has 37 different subjects in M.B.B.S, B.Sc., M.Sc., M.D. / M.S degree offers. Admission in all the colleges in this college is done by JIPMER Entry Examination, the entrance examination is held online at various centers.
The full-time Ph-D program in this college is available in 8 different subjects. In addition, there is also JIPMER Hospital, which provides high medical facilities to thousands of patients.
5) Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi
Campus: 122 acres
Courses: M.D, MS, D.M., M.B.B.S, M.Ch. M.Sc., Diploma, etc.
According to the placement, faculty, and facilities, Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) is among the list of the best colleges in the country. It is very important for students to clear NEET examinations for admission.
Admission in Delhi is given on UG level programs i.e. MBBS and BDS based on NEET scores.
6) Lady Hardinge Medical College, (LHMC), Delhi
Campus: 68 Acres
If you want to pursue a career in the medical field, taking admission to Lady Hardinge Medical College can prove to be a better option for your future.
To take admission in this college, NEET qualification is very important. Simultaneously, the Ummed has to take care of the college’s eligibility criteria. This college offers UG and PG courses to its students.
Let us tell you that earlier this college was named Queen Mary College and Hospital, but later it was changed to Lady Hardinge Medical College after the name of the college founder Lady Harding.
7) Madras Medical College, Chennai
Courses: M.B.B.S, B.P.T, BSC, MD, MS, M.Pharm
It is one of the oldest medical colleges in India, which is also a better institution for those seeking a career in the medical field. This college is affiliated with Doctor MGR University.
MMC offers many courses including M.B.B.S, B.P.T, BSC, MD, MS, M.Pharm. For admission in this college, it is necessary for students to pass the NEET exam and also to qualify for the eligibility criteria of the college.
8) Grant Medical College, Mumbai
Courses: MD, MS, M.Pharm, M.B.B.S, B.P.T, BSC, M.Ch, D.M., M.Sc.
This may be a great option for students seeking a career in the medical field. It is one of the oldest medical colleges in India and Asia in terms of medical studies. It is connected to JJ Group’s four hospitals in South Mumbai.
This college also offers all medical graduates and post graduation programs. Passing the NEET exam is very important for admission to this college.
9) Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
Campus: 648 acres
Courses-MD, MS, M.Sc., D, M., M.Ch, Ph.D.,, M.B.B.S, M.Phill
KMC is the first medical college in the private sector in the country which has been named in the country’s best 5 medical colleges. It has been training medical practitioners since its inception. Admission in this college is done only on the basis of NEET exam. This college provides students with UG, PG courses in the medical field.
10) Sri Ramchandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
Courses: M.c., M.D., B.Sc., D.M., M.Ch., B.Pharma, Diploma Dual Degree, M.B.B.S., M.P.H., M.Phil., Ph.D., M.D.S., M.B.A., Pharm. D, B.ASLP, B.B.A, B.D.S., M.P.T., M.Pharma, B.E./B.Tech, MS, B.P.T., B.Sc. (Hons), B.O.T., B.Optom,
Admissions in this college can be beneficial for students seeking a career in the medical field. This college is located in Porur district of Chennai.
Let us tell you that this college in Chennai has eight constituent colleges and 45 departments, through whom more than 92 courses are offered in health care, research and medical studies.
11) University College of Medical Science and Research Center, New Delhi
Affiliated: Delhi University
Myth: By the Medical Council of India
It is a medical college, which is counted as one of the best medical colleges in the country, which is affiliated with the University of Delhi. In order to take admission in this college, it is necessary for students to give NEET Examination, along with the completion of the eligibility criteria set by the college. It is mandatory, only then they can take admission in this college.
This college provides many UG and PG courses relating to the Medical field. Simultaneously, this college provides all the facilities equipped with modern technology.
12) King George’s Medical University, [KGMU] Lucknow
Validation: NIRF, DCI, NAAC, MCI, INC, UGC
Campus Area: 1000000 Square Meters
Entrepreneur Exam: UGC NET, NEET, NEET PG,
Courses: Ph.D., MBBS, MD, M.Ch, MDS, DM, MS, MHA, BDS, B.Sc,
King George’s medical college was upgraded to the university and was re-established by the UP government in 2002. While its main installation took place in 1999.
It is one of the best medical colleges in the country. For many years, this medical university was known as Patu Sahuji Maharaj Medical University.
This university includes many other departments including ophthalmology, surgery, pediatric and neurology department. To get admission in this college, it is necessary to clear NEET.
13) Seth Goranddas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai (Seth G. S. Medical College)
Courses: Graduate, Postgraduate and Super Specialty Programs
Admissions in this college can be a better option for students making a career in medicine. This college based in Mumbai is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
There are many experienced doctors in this college and hospital who provide medical training to students. Admission in this college is done through NEET exam.
This college offers many super specialty medical programs, including graduate, postgraduate, for its students.
14) Bangalore Medical College (BMC), Bangalore
Campus: 200 acres
Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi Health Science University
It is the only college located in Bangalore which is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi Health Science University. This college also offers super specialty courses, including many undergraduate and postgraduate courses related to medical.
This hospital has many hospitals, including Victoria Hospital, Minto Eye Hospital.
15) Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana
Myth: Medical Council of India
College Website: https://www.cmcludiary.in/
Courses M.D., Diploma, D.M., M.S., M.B.B.S., M.Ch.
This college is also among the top medical colleges in India. It provides many types of graduation and posts graduation programs to its students. Admission in this college also happens through NEET.
In this, modern facilities equipped with modern technology are provided to medical students.
Apart from these, the names of other medical colleges, listed in the top 100 list of the country, are as follows:
16) St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
17) Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
18) Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
19) Amrita Institute of Medical Science and Research Institute, Kochi
20) BJ Medical College & Sasoon Hospital, Pune (B.J. Medical College and Sassoon Hospital, Pune)
21) Neel Ratan Government Medical College and Hospital (NRS), Kolkata
22) Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata
23) Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata
24) MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
25) Stanley Medical College (SMC), Chennai
26) Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow
27) Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
28) Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai
29) Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
30) Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
31) Government Medical College, Nagpur
32) Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh
33) Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Ranchi
34) Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC) Belgaum
35) Kampegauda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
36) Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
37) NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Nagpur
38) KJ Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai
39) Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
40) Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
41) Narayan Medical College, Nellore
42) LLR Medical College, Meerut
43) Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
44) Vaidahi Institute of Medical Science and Research, Bangalore
45) Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
46) MS Ramyah Medical College, Bangalore
47) Puducherry Institute of Medical Science, Puducherry
48) Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla
49) Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune
50) KOY Medical Center Research and Educational Trust (KMCH), Coimbatore
51) Government Medical College, Aurangabad
52) Era Medical College, Lucknow
53) Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College, Aurangabad
54) Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune
55) Gandhi Medical College and Hospital,
56) P. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
57) Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Ahmednagar
58) GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
59) Medical College Baroda (MCB), Vadodara
60) Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
61) MGM Medical College, Indore
62) Azizia Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kollam
63) Jian Sagar Medical College and Hospital, Patiala
64) NRI Medical College, Guntur
65) Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
66) Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi
67) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
68) Government Medical College, Surat
69) Baseshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
70) Government Medical College, Jammu
71) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College, Rajkot
72) Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa
73) Terna Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
74) AN Magadha Medical College, Gaya
75) P. JNM Medical College, Raipur
76) Smt. NHL Medical Medical College, Ahmedabad
77) Guwahati Medical College and Hospital (GMC), Guwahati
78) Silchar Medical College and Hospital, Silchar
79) Raja Rajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore
80) Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
81) Government Medical College Patiala
82) Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College
83) Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Amritsar
84) JJM Medical College, Davangere
85) Government Medical College, Kottayam
86) Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan
87) Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Hubli
88) Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Kanchipuram
89) Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Ambala
90) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College, Rajkot
91) KMCT Medical College, Kozhikode
92) Calicut Medical College, Calicut
93) SDM Medical College, Dharwad
94) Sevatha Medical College, Chennai
95) Padmashree Dr. D.V. Patil Medical College, Mumbai
96) Kilpok Medical College, Chennai
97) Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
98) Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute, Thrissur
99) Order Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda
100) KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
With the admission in medical colleges in the above colleges, not only can students fulfill their dreams of becoming a doctor but also create a better future.[[